Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Why was it Removed?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    He saw that trophy and got hungry.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    Hope he likes oranges...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    The thread is gone???

    I've gotten some complaints about some commments...I hadn't gotten on here till now, but maybe it was deleted because a few people can't keep from being idiots and instead of going through and editing 20+ posts, the mod deleted the thread, it happens sometimes and if it was a bunch of posts and several people being idiots, I can't really blame them.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    It wasn't that people were being idiots, it was mostly "ribbing" the VT faithful over not winning the big one again. Geez!!!

    One would think that some of the mods on here are acting like some of the officials in the AOA.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Bettyboop's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well...we know it wasn't me. </div></div>

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    :
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    Yeah, I hadn't seen anything bad in that topic that warranted a deletion at the time either.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #27
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    Who deleted it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    It was most likely retiredteach. I remember we were joking about Coker looking like a cancer patient one time and he got upset about it and deleted/locked that one too so Im sure thats probably what happend.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was most likely retiredteach. I remember we were joking about Coker looking like a cancer patient one time and he got upset about it and deleted/locked that one too so Im sure thats probably what happend. </div></div>
    that he did
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    I would have deleted it and banned a bunch for about 6 months just for starters. I absolutely detest one's appearance being the butt of the jokes. Typical gradeschool stuff. I am a big UT fan, and I'll always be a Frank Beamer fan.
    Ragging on someone because their team got beat, yeah, well that's what we all like to do on here sometimes, and I think if you're going to dish it out, you should be willing to take it. But, come on guys, making fun of someone who was scarred in an accident. Way below the belt....... Saying your team sucks is one thing, personal attacks quite another.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •